Happy Birthday to o:XML!
1 May 2006
This year, in keeping with our tradition, we're celebrating Workers Day and the fourth anniversary of o:XML with a brand new release.
ObjectBox 1.1.5 integrates several fresh o:XML projects with your favourite o:XML compiler/interpreter:
- Inline unit-test tests can be executed directly from the command line.
- HTML and DocBook documentation can be generated from o:XML sources using document XSL's.
- Programs written in Short Markup Language can be parsed and processed using an integrated SML SAX parser.
The full list of changes follows:
- added -sml command line option
- added -compile command line option
- added -xmldocs and -htmldocs command line options
- fixed a bug to prevent whitespace suppression in o:text evaluation
- added concat(Nodeset) : String
- fixed db:quote() escaped characters (bug #44)
- added Stack type
- added List.add(pos, obj)
- added function narrow(Node typename, Node object)
- added function Node.super(Name typename)
- added o:constructor mapping as synonym for o:function constructor
- added db:function mapping for definition of database functions
- added -test command line option for integrated unit testing
- updated o:for-each to fix problem with iteration over single nodes (bug #43)
- added Servlet URL parameters, and configurable parameter settings
- changed Servlet parameter names: upload-directory, loglevel
- updated namespace declaration output handling (bug #42)
- added function unique(Nodeset) : Nodeset
The release also includes a new version of o:Lib - you can download both here. Full documentation of the new features will follow shortly!